BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 23, 2010

“Another First Time”

-->>oUr pIx at thE wAitinG sHeD oF thE scHoOL..






__// It was Thursday morning, the twenty first day of January, seems that everything was new, the experienced, place, and even the people and students I met.
On our way to Barangay Pansol.I felt nervous, the same feeling I had during my first time yo observe on the previous school I was assigned to observe last semester.
There I was, on the elementary school in Barangay Pansol, with a lot of strangers. I couldn’t believe I was going to spend my time observing again, with a bunch of kids I didn’t even know. The principal introduced me in the grade three pupils and as well to my cooperating teacher, after few minutes , I find comfortable place for me to sit in, and later on someone entered the room, God!!! Funny, but it was him. An intern senior student. I was lucky enough only to find out that kuya Francis was assigned on that same room too. He was so nice to me, even though he was so busy preparing for his local demonstration. He gave me a sandwich, an oblong shape chocolate, and soft drinks, no wonder why he had that kind of size!! Well, just kidding. All of the interns as well as the rest of the faculty members were so kind. I felt the hospitality…Thanks!!
The bell rang, saying our time is over! My cooperating teacher ended up the session. I went to the shed and waited for my co-observer while having snacks and some sort of stories with the interns. We finally fixed our selves and bid goodbye to them.
It’s a job well done! Another accomplishment and it seems like another first time!

4 comments:

Arnel said...

Nice entry... but i would like you to read gain this post.

phigrovamsoc(russel333) said...

nice one..
but why i was out on the pic. i was there too,,daya,lol...!!!

s0nY said...

I like you the way you construct the detailed observation paper and the color of your letters. Nice pix at todo ngiti kau ha. whahahaha.

Kristelle said...

he!he!he!
ganda mo sa pic.,,,,,